It doesn’t mater if you have a tent, pop up, trailer or motor home. We don’t discriminate. Its about getting out side and not working.
Why Go camping?
There are many reasons to get out…here are just a few….
- Its the new old Social Media – It is amazing what happens when you combine, food, fire, games, and drinks. People welcome you to the campfire, share stories, and have fun
- You learn things – from food and drink recipes, RV tips and tricks, games resolving issues (things always break), and the weather isn’t always perfect. Where do you get a better education than from the people you are hanging out with?
- Youth – Doesn’t matter if the kids, grand kids, friends that wanted to come along, even the older people feel younger playing with the kids or participating in the many campground activities.
And we cannot forget about the heath benefits
- Sleep – You will sleep better….you might have to get home first.
- Exercise – You will get more exercise. Chasing kids, walking dogs, or exploring the many nearby parks. Remember, you are not in the office or at work. We don’t care what you do for a living.
- Sun/Vitamin D – You are outside. Don’t hide
Get out and enjoy various forms of adulting and recreating.
Game for all to play…ok..maybe not all
food & Drink
Our favorite meals and ways of cooking
Places we have stayed
Experiences we have faced and how to make things a little better
Places to Visit
Cave Point Park
campwisconsin – A little about us
We started as a small group of people that have matured together over the years. Our experiences means good news for you, too, since we’ve learned many things about camping, RV’s and just having fun.
People of all ages are invited around the campfire, picnic tables, and our sites to visit, laugh, and play games. If you see us come say HI!!